Thanks Mischa and Juergen. That was probably my most ridiculous post to the
CCP4BB!! I found the pop-up dialog box hiding behind all my zillion windows.
Now why the pop-up window would not pop up actively on top of all other
windows is a question for another time. Nevertheless, your replies helped :)
Raji

--