Hi Amir,

When this error was reported before, it turned out that the sequence file used
to define the composition had the one-letter code "Z" (presumably for Se-Met),
which Phaser-2.1.4 doesn't recognise.  I'm not sure what the newer versions in
CCP4 and Phenix would do with this, but at the time I recall we were at least
going to make the error message more informative.  I'll check when I'm back at
work (it's a bank holiday today in the UK).

Regards,

Randy

On 29 Aug 2011, at 00:22, Amir Khan wrote:

> Hi
>
> Has anyone a solution to the following problem with Phaser (version 2.1.4)?
>
> UNHANDLED ERROR: basic_string::_S_create
>
> It seems to be data and model independent – there was an old thread from
> earlier this year, but I cannot find a follow-up.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Amir

------
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research      Tel: + 44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                   Fax: + 44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                    E-mail: rj...@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                       www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk