I went through  the peg solid stocks in our cupboard and noticed some of them
smelled acrid. I probably won’t use them. Not sure whether they’re chemically
decomposing. Maybe fossilising?

Dave

David Hargreaves

Associate Principal Scientist

AstraZeneca

DECS, CP&SS

Mereside, 50F49, Alderley Park, Cheshire, SK10 4TF

Tel +44 (0)01625 518521  Fax +44 (0) 1625 232693

David.Hargreaves @astrazeneca.com <mailto:name.surn...@astrazeneca.com>