Dear Phil (and everyone):

1.  I've now got automated build systems for coot for 10.7.1 and 10.6.8.  I
just haven't had a chance to get the 10.6.8 one on line.  I'll try to do this
today.  (Also, the last few haven't build due to a change in the code with
which the compiler can't cope, but hopefully that will be a thing of the past
soon.)

2.  Most things build on 10.6.X will run on 10.7.X.  I haven't opened ccp4mg,
but will give it a try after I wake up.

3.  I've had trouble with stereo on coot with 10.7.1, but, oddly, the problem
goes away if I have a second monitor.

If you update to 10.7, keep a clone of 10.6 just in case it drives you nuts.
There are all sorts of perverse changes, and (unlike the reversal in scrolling
direction) not a lot of over-ride options.

I guess this is a glimpse of the post-Jobs era, albeit one provided from an
inconvenient vista.

Peace and joy,

Bill