The problem was resolved by Isabel Uson and Giovanna Petrillo using ARCIMBOLDO!

The real spacegroup is P21, twinned to look like C2221. I would probably take years to solve that on my own, they did it very fast. This was a difficult problem, and still is, since if I try MR using the correct solution and space group I cannot resolve it. I definitely recommend everybody with difficulties to give Arcimboldo a try. Thank you Isabel!

Thank you Sergei Strelkov, your message was very informative as usual. ;)

Thank you George M. Sheldrick for the information on how to discrimitate between correct and wrong MR solutions using SHELXE.

    Best regards,

                        Napo