Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to an upcoming free, educational webinar
to be presented by Jim Pflugrath, Ph. D. titled "Home Lab SAD phasing with
HKL-3000: From data collection to refined models in less than an hour." This
interactive tutorial and webinar will demonstrate how to use HKL-3000 to
process diffraction images, find the anomalous substructure with SHELXD,
phase with SHELXC, MLPHARE, and DM, then build with ARP/wARP and refine with
REFMAC (Kudos to all the authors of these programs!). Emphasis will be on
practical tips and how to interpret the output. Relatively low redundancy
diffraction datasets will be used as examples to dispel some of the myths
about sulfur and selenium Home Lab SAD phasing.

This webinar is scheduled to occur on Thursday, November 17th 10:00 AM CST
(8:00 AM PST / 4:00 PM GMT). You can find more information, including a
registration link at: http://www.rigaku.com/protein/webinars.html.

Best regards,
Angela

NOTE: You can watch some of our past webinars at:
http://www.rigaku.com/protein/webinars-past.html. This list of webinars
includes educational topics, such as data processing with d*TREK, mosflm,
XDS and HKL as well as topics on diffraction data collection. Also, don't
miss the great talks and historical perspectives from industry experts such
as Michael Rossmann, Brian Matthews and Ian Wilson.

--
Angela R. Criswell, Ph. D.
Rigaku Americas Corporation