Rajesh,

I think there is a simpler explanation to your problems but we need to go back to the installation of adxv on your linux machine.

 How did you extract adxv binary from the *.gz file?

I've actually learned yesterday that if you use graphic tools to extract the binary the resulting file will not be fully functional! Windows open but the file selection dialogue is locked and the selection pattern is 0.*.

 Use command line 'gunzip' to extract the binary.
Don't forget to 'chmod +x' on the resulting file and you should have a working adxv.

Andrzej