From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of SUBSCRIBE CCP4BB
Huo tong [heroho...@163.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 2:51 AM
To: ccp4bb
Subject: [ccp4bb] installation CCP4 on Win 7

Hi all:

I do not  know if any installation problem on Win7 was discussed ever on the
bbs, but this problem really makes me confusing.
I download the CCP4 suit for windows on the CCP4
website(http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/download/os.php), and there is something wrong
when I try to install it. After I click the installer, a DOS window jumps out
but quickly closes by itself and then nothing happens.
I suspect that the installation program is stucked by something and therefore
it cannot run.
Is there any advices?
I will appreciate for that!