Christopher,

if you send me the input PDB and data files (off-list, of course) I will
have a close look and then explain what exactly happens and why. I also
promise to post the summary on this mailing list (without revealing the
identity of your structure, of course).
If you send me the command you used to run PHENIX, I will comment on that
too.

Please send the files to my email address: pafon...@lbl.gov

Pavel