If you go to froogle.google.com you will find that you can
buy these at a noticeably lower price than at amazon.com,
at least for people in the USA - just search for Reptangles.

                      Frances
****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
  *   ***      f...@bernstein-plus-sons.com
 ***     *
  *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999