Membrane Protein X-ray Crystallographer and Project Leader position at Emerald
BioStructures

Emerald BioStructures is an integrated gene-to-structure collaborative research
organization specializing in drug discovery services.  Our scientists provide
integrated structural biology solutions to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and
research institutions.  We have become leaders in automated, full-pipeline,
gene-to-structure<http://www.emeraldbiostructures.com/gene-to-structure.html>
crystallography services, and we are making significant investments in membrane
protein services.

We are searching for an experienced X-ray crystallographer who can manage
client projects and contribute to our growing offerings in the areas of
membrane protein structural biology and biophysical screening services.  X-ray
crystallographers with experience expressing, purifying, and crystallizing or
characterizing GPCRs are especially encouraged to apply.  X-ray
crystallographers with experience performing small molecule screening using
Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) are also encouraged to apply.

Candidates must hold a PhD in structural biology or closely related field.  The
successful candidate will collaborate with a diverse group of scientists in a
dynamic, fast-paced environment requiring exceptional organizational and
communication skills.  In addition to driving the scientific progress of
structural biology collaborations, the successful candidate will be responsible
for managing project costs and timelines to ensure profitability within our
contract research environment.

We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.  Emerald
BioStructures does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
age, marital status, national origin, disability, or status as a disabled,
Vietnam-era, or other eligible veteran.  Qualified candidates should send a
resume and cover letter to j...@embios.com<mailto:j...@embios.com>.

Please visit our website:
www.emeraldbiostructures.com<http://www.emeraldbiostructures.com/>

With best regards,