From: "Sam Arnosti" <meisam.nosr...@gmail.com>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 4:48:50 PM
Subject: [ccp4bb] Problem with getting Rfree and Rf down

Hi every one

I have some crystals in the space group P3121. I collect 180 frames of data.

My crystals do not diffract better than at most 2.0 angstrom, but the Rf barely
goes below 23%,

and Rfree also remains somewhere between 28-33%. I have tried to refine my data
as much as I can.

I do not know whether the problem is because of the bad diffraction or
collecting extra frames.

The structure factors are also high but they get better as the crystals
diffract better.

Thanks

Sam