Dear All

This is rather off topic for the CCP4 BB but I would like to draw people's
attention to developments currently taking place at diamond.

We require a postdoctoral scientist to join an exciting and innovative project
to develop methods associated with the soft X-ray imaging of vitrified, intact
biological cells. The successful scientist will join a team of people involved
in the development of the techniques associated with the soft X-ray cryo
transmission X-ray microscope (cryo-TXM) for biology beamline B24, a beamline
currently in the design and construction phase at Diamond Light Source. As part
of the Beamline B24 project a standalone soft X-ray microscope capable of
imaging cells to a resolution of 50nm which will ultimately become the beamline
end station has been purchased in order to enable the work to progress in
advance of beamline completion in 2014.

http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Jobs/Current/DIA0689_TH.html

If interested please feel free to contact me to find out more!

Additionally, if anyone is interested in the potential scientific impact this
new technique might have in structural biology then please get in touch as
well!!

All the best,

Liz

Dr. Liz Duke