http://skuld.bmsc.washington.edu/scatter/AS_form.html

Maybe useful to you.

However, I would advise to do a fluorescence scan  over the range given in the
graph and then use chooch to provide the precise energies for your peak and
inflection.

If you have a large crystal don't expose all of it when you do the fluorescence
scan but rather reserve a 'fresh' piece to do your actual data collection.