Hello,

Sorry for the question if non-ccp4. I am using a HP workstation Xeon Z400.
This has both windows  and linux Mint. I am using crystallographic programs
with stereo setup in coot, o, pymol, vmd…. I bought a new exactly same
desktop with all same hardware configurations except the old one has 160 GB
hard disk and new one has 500 GB. What is the best way to get all my linux
set up from old machine to the new one. I tried with clonezill and it did
not work.  I am not sure if I selected the right package and version. Any
suggestion would be very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you…
Hena