As Randy pointed out, you should check Patterson map for off-origin
peaks.  There is also a small chance that you actually have P2 -
systematic absences may result from tNCS nearly colinear with
crystallographic axis.

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs