Thanks Ian,

Of course it'd have to be "something else" :-)  but the capability of
displaying models and maps via a web-browser is at least within current
capabilities.

Perhaps the "whole" model or electron density doesn't need to be presented -
perhaps just a representative chunk or chunks with the best and worst bits of
the model and maps (highest / lowest B-factors, Density/Model correlation ? )
thereby preventing theft by Fortran Script...?

This is all, of course, just a bit of a thought experiment - and there are
bound to be problems and issues with such a system - but I think it *is*
something that could possibly be implemented and would certainly (in my humble
opinion) be useful for potential reviewers, myself included.

Tony.