Hi -Sorry for the slight off-topic.

Passing along that we have a new fragment library - called library 2 (the other
was library 1).  Same format, dry films in 96 well plates.  The library
includes additional more specialized cores which we think nicely complement
library 1.
Some have also asked that we take credit cards and we do now through our online
store. http://shop.zenobiatherapeutics.com/

You still have to contact us for academic pricing.
er...@zenobiatherapeutics.com<mailto:er...@zenobiatherapeutics.com> but you
will be able to use credit cards for that as well.

Also for those of you who used library 1, if you have specific feedback (good
or bad) please contact Erika.  We've heard good things from crystallographers
but want to keep improving things.

Thanks
Vicki

Vicki Nienaber, Ph.D.