Thanks Francisco.

Nicolas, thanks also for your feedback.

In fact, I had already downloaded the X-PLOR manual, but I needed some more details on the H-atoms optimization procedure.
That was for the purpose of a teaching work on a 1995 paper.

Best regards,

Nadir

Pr. Nadir T. Mrabet
    Structural&  Molecular Biochemistry
    INSERM U-954
    Nancy University, School of Medicine
    9, Avenue de la Foret de Haye, BP 184
    54505 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy Cedex
    France
    Phone: +33 (0)3.83.68.32.73
    Fax:   +33 (0)3.83.68.32.79
    E-mail: Nadir.Mrabet<at>  medecine.uhp-nancy.fr