HKL or most probably SCALEPACK know nothing above point group if you do not
tell it.
But even in GUI one can use "hkl matrix" with the needed transformation matrix
:-\
What is nice about it that it will never let you to change the handedness of
the data, so anomalous signal is safeā€¦
FF
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor