Hi all,

I am refining a DNA-protein complex structure by phenix.  My protein is a
nuclease and the DNA bound to protein is a mixture of the substrate and
product. Partial  DNA was cleavaged by the protein and others is keep a
un-cleavaged strand. I am trying to rerine this mixture with phenix.  My
DNA sequence is NNNN*AG*NNNNNN. Half of DNA was cleavaged between AG and
half DNA keep a uncleavaged strand as my sequence.  Nucleic acid AG have
two conformations in this structure and a water molecule located close to
the phosphate group when it uncleavaged. I defined AADE and BADE, AGUA and
BGUA with 0.5 occupancy. I also give the water mentioned above 0.5
occupancy. I try to refine this structure by phenix but failed. Please give
me some suggestion about this DNA alternative confromation refinement? How
should I define the occ.params file? Thank you in advance.

Lisa