Dear All,

*iMolview *is an app for the *iPhone/iPad* that lets you browse protein, DNA, chemicals, and molecular documents in 3D. We have released a new version of iMolview (v1.5) which includes new features suggested by some members of the CCP4 community. The new features include: support for high resolution retina display, protein superposition, side-by-side stereo, and tools for measuring and displaying distances and angles.

iMolview screenshots, video, and more information can be found here: http://www.molsoft.com/iMolview.html The app costs 99 cents.

We have also released a new version of our *free desktop molecular viewer *(ICM-Browser - http://www.molsoft.com/icm_browser.html ) and the ActiveICM ( http://www.molsoft.com/activeicm.html ) plugin for viewing fully interactive molecules in PowerPoint (Windows) and web browsers.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Orry Ph.D.