Dear ALL;

        After we solved our structure by anomalous scattering, we did a DALI
search. Here are the results but it is not easy to draw meaningful conclusions
whether our structure represents a novel fold or is homologous to others.

       Basically the Z-score is between 2 and 6.4 since our structure only
contains 130 residues. Sequence identity is between 5 to 15%.

       The RMSD of structural alignment is between 2.5 to 6 angstrom.

       Any suggests to interpret the DALI results? Many thanks,

Jerry McCully