El 02/07/12 21:16, James Stroud escribió:
> The star is usually for sugar atoms, not for the bases. I don't remember what
> curves wants.
>
> Does your PDB have apostrophes instead of stars? If so you should just do a
> global search and replace.
>
> If you still have a problem, you should copy-paste the error message.
>
> James
>

> On Jul 2, 2012, at 12:44 PM, Nikolai Suslov wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying to analyze an RNA helix with curves+. I keep receiving an
>> error message that base atom C1*  is missing from the pdb. C1 atoms
>> are certainly all there.
>>
>> Any advice on how to troubleshoot this will be much appreciated.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Nikolai Suslov

C1* ( or C1') is certainly a sugar atom.
As far as I remember, curves+ wants stars for desoxy-riboses. I presume
it is the same for RNA riboses.

--
Miguel

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR7257)
CNRS, Aix-Marseille Université
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
mailto:miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr
http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia