Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:51:30 -0700
From: reginaketter...@yahoo.com
Subject: [ccp4bb] Problems with CCP4MG
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Dear All;
I have two problems with the visualization program that I am hoping people can
help me with:1) I downloaded a model from the Swiss-Model repository that I
have been trying to open on CCP4MG version 2.4.2.  I have it saved as a .pdb
file but when it loads, CCP4MG hangs and appears to convert the file into a
.pdb.html file.  I can remove any spurious lines in the file, resave, reload,
to no avail.  I can open the .pdb file without problems in Coot and Pymol.
2) I decided to try opening on a Windows machine (don't judge), so downloaded
CCP4MG executable today (version 2.5.2).  When installing, I received two
messages indicating that the executable is a virus.  Is anyone aware of this
problem; am I missing a program necessary to open the files?

Looking forward to any insightsRegina