Hi all,

I have a dataset that I scaled in p212121 with cell dimension a=28.9 b=67.1
and c=93.5 however I do not get a right MR solution with this. So I went
back and scaled it in p222 space group and asked phaser to find the right
spacegroup solution for it, this time phaser gave me the right solution and
in p212121 space group. By right solution I mean the molecule is a dimer
and has to be oriented in a particular way, which I get only when I use
p222 scaled data. I am puzzled and would like to know if anyone can explain
this.

thanks,
Shya