Thanks Manish.
With the help of Paul and using JLigand, which is nicely connected to coot in
version 0.7-pre1, I managed to create the bond and have the correct library CIF
file.

Still, I can't manage to "regularize" the bond and residues close to it. It
looks like I have to go through refcmac via "structure idealisation".

Unlike in the case of "sphere refinement", when you have a density map, in my
case I don't know how to "regularize" a zone which is comprised between two
different chains.

Thanks for the tip,
ciao,