Hi Careina

To my knowledge PISA by itself is not able to do interface prediction. In any case there are a few methods available for protein-protein interface prediction. See for example this nice compilation:

http://rosettadesigngroup.com/blog/58/10-protein-protein-interface-prediction-servers/

Hope it helps

Jose