发件人: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] 代表 李华
发送时间: 2012年8月15日 11:42
收件人: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
主题: [ccp4bb] phaser with MR------search ensemble

Dear ccp4er,
     I try to use Phaser MR to solve a structure. A mtz file from oasis was
used as a ensemble. All of the parameters containing protein MW, nucleic
acid MW, extent of X, Y, Z and center of X, Y, Z and RMS error were
assigned. However, when I ran phaser mr, the program complain that "NOT SET:
search ensemble". Does anybody has any advice about this?
     Thanks very much!
     Hua