Samuel

Clearly you should try the "rMMS" random microseeding approach where
you add a seed stock made from the spherulites to a random screen.

See refs:

Acta Crystallographica section D63 (2007), 550–554.  On-line at
http://scripts.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?S0907444907007652
Cryst. Growth Des., 2011, 11 (8), pp 3432–3441. On-line at
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cg2001442.
http://www.douglas.co.uk/SER-CAT09_1.html

--
 patr...@douglas.co.uk    Douglas Instruments Ltd.
 Douglas House, East Garston, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 7HD, UK

 http://www.douglas.co.uk
 Tel: 44 (0) 148-864-9090    US toll-free 1-877-225-2034
 Regd. England 2177994, VAT Reg. GB 480 7371 36