There is a website used.addall.com that lists books by
searching a large number of sellers.  There are a number
of copies of the first edition (1968) of Stout and Jensen
available at a reasonable price.  I only saw one copy of
the second edition (1984) and that was at a higher price,
but way below amazon.

                              Frances

****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
  *   ***      f...@bernstein-plus-sons.com
 ***     *
  *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999