On 12/10/2012 08:45 PM, Yuri Pompeu wrote:
hello everyone,
I have collected data on a problematic crystal. (first mistake...)
Images spanning phi angles 45-80 look ok and usable, also images 229-279 are
usable (index well and merge well too).
How can I combine the 2 separate .mtz files from Mosflm when I scale them?
Attempts to process them in the same session keep maling the program crash!
Thank you very much
Did you try the 85 frames to mosflm in one session (maybe move bad files away from the current folder for a clean try).

--
Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy?
                                                Julian, King of Lemurs