Hi Ed,

C7 is the correct name for the atom. Instead of commenting out the line you
could swap the C7 and the CM and then Refmac would correct the atom name if it
is wrong. This is of course very user friendly, but it also keeps users from
using the correct atom names (similar to the nucleic acid naming problem). So I
prefer causing an error message.

Cheers,
Robbie