Dear All,

The problem is solved by updating the tcsh version from 6.14.00 to 6.14.17. Thanks to Santosh, Ioan and Lamzin.

With regards
S. Karthikeyan

On 3/7/2013 7:55 PM, Ioan Vancea wrote:
Dear Karthikeyan,

In order to trace the error may I ask you, please, to change the first line in
auto_tracing.sh by adding -x as option to csh:

#!/bin/csh -xf

and then rerun the command to see where it stops.

Cheers,
Ioan

P.S. I remember that I have seen that kind of error (for shell scripts in
general) when the linux PATH/command length is too long.