Dear All,

We have a postdoc vacancy in our group [Abrescia Lab. at the CIC bioGUNE

in Bilbao-Spain <http://www.cicbiogune.es/> www.cicbiogune.es ;
<http://www.ikerbasque.net/nicola.abrescia>
http://www.ikerbasque.net/nicola.abrescia]
that we would like to cover with a candidate jointly applying for
extra-mural fellowship (national and international).

Our group uses both X-ray crystallography and cryo-EM to determine the
structures of viruses and large macromolecular complexes.

Potential candidates should possess a recent PhD/DPhil in a relevant
subject and
be highly interested or competent in X-ray crystallography and/or
electron microscopy with particular emphasis on hybrid methods.
Experience in molecular biology and biochemistry (cloning, protein
purification etc.) is a plus.

For informal enquiries please email: <mailto:nabres...@cicbiogune.es>
nabres...@cicbiogune.es

To apply: Please send as a PDF your current CV including a brief
description of research interests and accomplishments, and the names and
addresses of two referees by email directly to
<mailto:nabres...@cicbiogune.es> nabres...@cicbiogune.es

Best wishes,

Nicola Abrescia

Dr. Nicola G. A. Abrescia

Basque Foundation for Science (Ikerbasque)

Structural Biology Unit

CIC bioGUNE

Bizkaia Technology Park, Bld 800

48160 Derio - Spain

Tel. +34 946 572 523 (ext. 307)

http://www.cicbiogune.es/secciones/investigacion/miembros.php?idioma=en&;
miembro=163&unidad=5&subgrupo=51

This e-mail comes from CIC bioGUNE. The e-mail and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this
e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information
contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify or telephone + 34 944 06 13 00 and
delete it from your system.