Hi Saleem

I can strongly recommend reading and digesting this paper (open access from the
IUCr website, so you don't need a subscription) -

        Dauter, Z., Acta Cryst. (1999). D55, 1703-1717   -  Data-collection
strategies

        http://journals.iucr.org/d/issues/1999/10/00/ba0020/ba0020.pdf

Once you've read it, the issues that you should take into account when devising
your strategy shuld be apparent.

Of course, all the best integration programs also have strategy options built
into them as well if you decide not to do it manually after all....

On 26 Mar 2013, at 12:25, saleem raza wrote:

> How to calculate data collection strategy manually. I was wondering if any
> one can answer this, if we have to calculate data collection strategy
> manually? regards Saleem

Harry
--
** note change of address **
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Francis Crick Avenue,