On 04/04/2013 04:29 AM, Tim Gruene wrote:
Dear --,
Are we, the "ccp4bb community", recently on the hunt to find new and exciting ways to make sure people stop asking questions? Gentleman from Moscow has clearly disclosed his full name and affiliation, but perhaps I am wrong and subtle criticism of his signature-formatting skills is highly relevant. Feel free to call me Julian from now on :)

Cheers,

Ed.

--
Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy?
                                                Julian, King of Lemurs