P.S.: The C5 is what we had in Bochum. Also not perfect, but I guess there’s
no perfect machine ..

Von: Clemens Steegborn [mailto:clemens.steegb...@ruhr-uni-bochum.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. März 2013 13:58
An: 'Clemens Steegborn'; 'CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK'
Betreff: AW: [ccp4bb] cell disruptor / homogenizer - final summary

Since my previous summary on cell disruption equipment elicited a pretty
clear response, I want to give a final update:

Several methods and machines were mentioned (see below), but the Avestin
Emulsiflex C5 is now the clear winner, with five happy users and no really
negative comment.

Thanks again to everyone for this helpful feedback!

Happy Holidays

Clemens