Dear Klaus
If your compound can be dried, you can add it to the drop as a powder from the tip of a acupuncture needle. At least this works for many of the insoluble heavy metal derivatives. We have also successfully resuspended the powder in the optimal buffer of choice and added it as insoluble power in solution.
cheers
Preben