Hi Rachel,

Thanks for clarifying this. Things will be much easier when SPLIT entries are
consolidated. That is, when all the software is updated as well.

> Entries are split only for reasons of size.
1apg was, sort of, an example of the contrary (see the, now obsolete,
reflection file).  I thought there were more examples, but fortunately I
couldn't find any quickly.

Cheers,
Robbie