Hi Kay, hi all,

sorry to bother again, but I was wondering if people is experiencing the same
problem I am.

With the nice new XDS graphical interface, I cannot manage to have the "show
frame with predicted spots" script to work.

It looks like all the steps are performed correctly, but then XDS-viewer does
not display the frame (here you can see what happens:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4914553/Screen%20Shot%202013-06-26%20at%204.44.40%20PM.png).

Is anybody else experiencing this?
Any hint on how to make XDS-viewer to work in  this case?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiano

--
Sebastiano Pasqualato, PhD