Dear CCP4bb,

I have a few questions concerning SANS data recently collected that I'm having
trouble analyzing. The data was collected at 2 different detector distances
(4m, 2.5m) to achieve higher q-range, but I worry that the curves don't overlap
enough at intermediate q, which might indicate a problem with the data. The
links below are pictures of the corresponding datasets, before truncating the
4m high-q data and merging them into one. Is there a problem evident with the
data, or am I imagining a problem?

http://postimg.org/image/qb00y20qr/

http://postimg.org/image/8trbp7akj/

http://postimg.org/image/hni86axj7/

http://postimg.org/image/3sjxnu343/

http://postimg.org/image/4ysj0dgsj/

http://postimg.org/image/9ypz8bmf7/

http://postimg.org/image/m358pazb7/

http://postimg.org/image/jzuthmzib/

My second question concerns the values obtained in the analysis of the final
scattering curves. The second sample in my experiment shows serious deviation
in the values obtained for I(0) and Rg by Guinier analysis compared to the
values obtained by the P(r) analysis. In other words, either the P(r) values
match the Guinier and the P(r) fit is terrible, or else the P(r) fit is good
but doesn't match the Guinier at all (5-10 difference in Rg, 2x difference in
I(0)). I've checked to make sure the buffer subtraction algorithm was OK, and
I'm pretty certain that the buffers were exact matches, so I don't know how to
explain this variation. There's no evidence of aggregation or polydispersity to
throw off the values, either. Does anyone know how this can happen?