Hi Juergen & other experts

Thanks for the suggestions.  I was under the impression that the twin
laws/operators are to be used if the twinning is merohedral. In my case, it
appears as if the twinning is non-merohedral and more over the data i have
is processed as P422 which does not have twin operators ( probably because
all the axial pairs are same anyway). Probably because of the same reason,
xtriage did not give any operators for me to use. In such cases, do people
usually try to process the data in another space group of lower symmetry
which has a twin law and is there a definite way to distinguish twinning by
merohedry vs non-merohedry other than just looking at the diffraction
pattern ( is it crucial to make that differentiation ?) ?

Thanks

Mahesh