Hi all,
does this not again bring up the still prevailing adherence to R factors
and not  a shift to correlation coefficients ( CC1/2 and CC*) ? (as Dr.
Phil Evans has indicated).?
The way we look at data quality ( by "we" I mean the end users ) needs to
be altered, I guess.

best,

Arka Chakraborty

--
*Arka Chakraborty*
*ibmb (Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona)**