Hi Uma,

when I do the same procedure (in OSX, but the problem seems to be the same),
the new residue is stored in a new chain with residue number 1. So you would
need to renumber the residue and change the chain ID back to the original chain
ID. It's annoyingly complicated, but it works for me.

Hope that helps,
Bernhard

On Sep 11, 2013, at 12:56 PM, Uma Ratu