We've had that leak as well some time ago. Dismantle and reassemble it is the
trick. Just a slight angle when tightening it will lead to that problem. This
is usually the case because of overtughtening the reservoir to the main part of
the machine. Keep it always straight when closing it again.
Jürgen

Sent from my iPad