Dear Alastair,
This reference:-
http://dx.doi.org/10.1107/S0907444903004219
seems related to your email input below.
I would be grateful though to be guided with a couple of references from you on
the topics you raise.
Thankyou in anticipation,
Best wishes,
John

Prof John R Helliwell DSc FInstP CPhys FRSC CChem F Soc Biol.
Chair School of Chemistry, University of Manchester, Athena Swan Team.
http://www.chemistry.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/athena/index.html