Mintu Chandra,

align is gerson cohen's program.  Unless you talk about another align.

I googled "align for linux Gerson Cohen" and here is what I found  -- the
linux version
http://software.compbio.washington.edu/ramp/ramp/src/other_source/align.save.f

Test it and see if it works.

If not, there is a superpose server as well that you can use in the
internet.  just google superpose.  Also coot. Phenix has some option as I
recall I have seen it.  lsqman does the job as well.

jackie vitali