Dear Niu,

                OK, I did not connect this with your earlier Email. If it is
simply a case of halving one of the cell dimensions, this can be done with
iMosflm by editing the cell dimensions that come from the indexing step. This
will not affect the positions of the predictions, but only every second spot
will be predicted along the cell edge that has been halved. It should be
perfectly possible to carry out the integration this way.

I would be surprised if it wasn't possible to do this with other programs.

Best wishes,

Andrew