Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:45:58 -0500
From: wei.shi...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] distinguish ligand binding sites within a protein
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Thank you so much for the suggestions, Tomas! Yes, my ligand is a small
molecule. I have the crystal structure of the ligands bound to the protein, do
I still need to computationally dock the ligand to the two pockets, can I
calculate the parameters of binding directly using the crystal structure?

Best,
Wei

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Tomas Malinauskas